Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Minky Lined Carseat Canopy

I have been seeing these minky lined carseat canopies alot lately and decided I must have one, even though minky is quite pricey.   I found mine at Joann's for half off and it ended up only costing about five bucks and if you can find some $3.00 a yard cotton that's only 8 bucks, not to shabby. 


Still need to get some buttons for the straps.

 This is a quick and easy project, mine took a little bit longer because both of my fabric pieces were cut all wonky.  Still it only took a few hours and I am really pleased with the way it turned out. So if you need a quick gift for a baby shower or are needing one for yourself I would recommend this project.


Buttons Added



I used Erin's tutorial of Sutton Grace found here, it is a great easy to follow tutorial with lots of pictures.
01 02