Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Drop Bottom Long Johns for Baby

 
 
I saw these drop bottom long john pajamas on a little crawling baby a couple Christmas's ago...ADORABLE! 
I had to have some since I just happen to have an almost crawling baby this Christmas.  I looked around on line to buy some...they are pretty pricey, I couldn't justify buying them.  So I bought a shirt and refashioned it..they are not perfect but I think they turned out pretty dang cute.
 
 

 
 
 
They are pretty cute on a standing baby too.

 
 
 
He's pretty happy in his new jammies.

 
 
 
He is nowhere near naughty...but he has been wreaking havoc on our poor little tree!

 
 
 
But he also smiles like this..so I guess we'll allow it.

Merry Christmas and happy sewing!
 
(I'll put up a tutorial by next Christmas)



01 02